Life Is Not About Longevity But Quality, Add Life To Years
Dr. SivaiahPotla, Founder, Chief Surgeon & Managing Director of Shri Ramchandra Joint Replacement Centre. Distinguished, dynamic and dedicated Joint Replacement Surgeon with over 10 years of experience in providing fail-safe, effective and patient-centric solutions with equipotent emphasis on knee and hip replacements. Ambidextrous in orchestrating complex primary and revision knee and hip replacement surgeries with splendid results and outstanding patient satisfaction.
- Dr. PotlaSivaiah secured merit seat in MBBS in Guntur Medical College (Premier Medical Institute in South India).
- He secured merit seat (among three seats) in post graduation in open category from coastal region of Andhra Pradesh.
- He is one of the 4 esteemed doctors selected for SINGAPORE fellowship from entire Asia Pacific.
- Edified orthopaedic students at all levels.
- Serving as Inviting Faculty at national and international level.
- Worked as Head of Joint Replacement Department for two years at NRI Hospitals
Commitment To Excellence
- Successfully completed 1500+ joint (Knee & Hip) replacement surgeries with striking 99% success rate.
- Successfully completed 1000+ Arthroscopy & trauma surgeries with success rate of 99%.
- First in state to implement IASSIST – portable disposable and computer aided knee replacements.
- Working as visiting consultant at various other hospitals within the state.
- The research work done on knee replacement during fellowship in Singapore General Hospital (SGH) has been published in international Journal of Arthoplasty (JOA) in June 2012.
- Stood as patient’s and doctor’s choice for joint replacements in the region.