LIFE IS NOT ABOUT LONGEVITY BUT QUALITY, ADD LIFE TO YEARS.
- Dr. PotlaSivaiah secured merit seat in MBBS in Guntur Medical College (Premier Medical Institute in South India).
- He secured merit seat (among three seats) in post graduation in open category from coastal region of Andhra Pradesh.
- He is one of the 4 esteemed doctors selected for SINGAPORE fellowship from entire Asia Pacific.
- Edified orthopaedic students at all levels.
- Serving as Inviting Faculty at national and international level.
- Worked as Head of Joint Replacement Department for two years at NRI Hospitals
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
- Successfully completed 1500+ joint (Knee & Hip) replacement surgeries with striking 99% success rate.
- Successfully completed 1000+ Arthroscopy& trauma surgeries with success rate of 99%.
- First in state to implement IASSIST – portable disposable and computer aided knee replacements.
- Working as visiting consultant at various other hospitals within the state.
- The research work done on knee replacement during fellowship in Singapore General Hospital (SGH) has been published in international Journal of Arthoplasty (JOA) in June 2012.
- Stood as patient’s and doctor’s choice for joint replacements in the region.